Hi @Saptharishi Suresh67. We are working on the tutorial documentation and soon we will release it on our support community.
Join the community of community managers!
In this tutorial, we will go over how to set up an OAuth2 SSO for Single Sign-On use within WordPress OAuth Server.
Installing WP OAuth Server
1. Installing the plugin is as simple as any other WordPress plugin and requires a little effort to configure. The configuration is done for you when you finish installing the plugin within your Wordpress:
- Plugins > Add New > Search for WP OAuth Server Make sure to Install and Activate WP OAuth Server (OAuth Authentication) By WP OAuth Server. Check out step 1 in the tutorial video below.
2. In Wordpress, create a consumer/client using the admin interface. This client will be unique to the site that the Single Sign-On will be taking place. Ensure that the Redirect URI is set correctly. On the left panel click on OAuth Server and click Add New Client:
- Client Name: Name to identify the application. You can pick any name.
- Redirect URI: You can find the callback Url from Tribe OAuth2 SSO App.
- Client Credential Assigned User: Select a user account that has higher privileges. ex: Wordpress admin account.
- Once the information is entered, click on "Create Client", and after the client is created, you can see the Client ID and Client Secret which are required for the next step.
- Under OAuth Server > Settings > General Settings > [OAuth Server Enabled] is checked
- Check out step 2 in the tutorial video below.
3. Setup on Tribe Community Side
Go to... (More)