Not yet. Google/FB/Twitter/Slack logins though available for new members as well as email login.
Join the community of community managers!
Please update the Google sign-in button on your project’s homepage URL https://www.****** so that it complies with the Google sign-in branding guidelines. (Please see attached screenshots for reference)
To proceed with the verification process, please modify your app to ensure that it complies with our requirements.
@Mary Legakis Engel19 for Facebook, please reference this post below. I followed it and it worked for me. Per LinkedIn, I have not set that up. Good luck! https://community.tribe.so/question/5c28cb10f9c0dd5401d9f9fa50
You should enter Twitter Consumer Key as the Client ID and Consumer Secret as the Client Secret.
To generate the consumer key and secret, just follow the below 4 steps and you are ready to go.
- Go to https://developer.twitter.com/en/apps/create449 and log in, if necessary
- Supply the necessary required fields, accept the Terms Of Service, and solve the CAPTCHA.
- Submit the form
- Make sure under the Permissions tab the access permission is set to "Read and write" and you've checked the "Request email address from users".
- Use https://[community.yourdomain.com68]/auth/twitter/callback as the callback url. (Make sure you change community.yourdomain.com68 with your community url)
- Go to the Keys and tokens tab, there you will find your Consumer key and Consumer secret keys.
- Copy the consumer key (API key) and consumer secret from the screen into our application.