Sharing our new blog on ideation via online community. Here are the key topics covered in this post:
- Setting up an ideation hub
- Resource allocation
- Different gamification tools to deploy to improve engagement and generate ideas
- When to lead the discussion, participate, and when to let the members take over
- Pushing the ideas into the pipeline
- Measuring the impact the insights community
Let us know how you are using your online community for sourcing new ideas and how successful you have been. What are some of your 'go-to' tactics?