Skip to main content

What feature(s) should be added on Tribe and why? What are your suggestions for us?

This is a feedback question! You can provide multiple answers.

Where am I?

In Tribe you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

elmi bester , Memberships & Network

It will be useful if the announcement block could have an option for a slider- that will allow one to use that screen real estate to promote or highlight more than one item. 

We can see that people may post in the open Tribe, and not a specific Tribe group...  could it become an option for a moderator or admin to move a message from the 'open Tribe' to a specific group? Not sure about good practice here?

1. Search on mobile. Question isn't why it shouldn't be there but why is it not there to begin with?
  2. Option to copy link of an answer, share it with people following me and embedding answers in other websites like it is on Quora.
What feature(s) should be added on Tribe and why? What are your suggestions for us?
elmi bester , Memberships & Network

It will be useful if there is an option to export the topics currently setup in a Tribe (.csv or like), and if I may add to the Wishlist the number of items for each topic.