It's quite simple to add CNAME record in your CPanel. Follow these steps.
- Log in to your account at your hosting provider;
- Go to 'Domains';
- Click on 'Simple DNS Zone Editor'
- You can see 'Add a CNAME Record' option;
- In the 'Name', insert your chosen subdomain. For example, if you have selected community.yourdomain.com6 as your custom domain, enter community in 'Name' field. Alternately, if you're setting your community up in your root domain such as www.yourdomain.com8 then enter www in 'Name' field. cPanel automatically fills in the rest of your URL;
- In the 'CNAME' field, type domains.tribe.so7
- Click the 'Add CNAME Record' button at the bottom.
Please note that these changes may take up to 24 hours to take effect across the internet.