Skip to main content

Why can't I see all the bots when I’m posting?

Why my bot users are not available sometimes?

Where am I?

In Tribe you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Eli Najafi , Community Manager at Tribe

Community admins can create as many bots as they want, but not all the bots will be on the list when you are trying to post something or up-vote an answer. The reason is that there is a limitation of 20 for the number of bots shown automatically on the list. If you need more bots to be available, you can contact our team in Tribe to changes the limitation for you; charges may apply to upgrade your plan. 

Also, if you are an admin and you already created some bot account on your community, but sometimes your bot users are not available, please make sure you are using them in the correct way:

1. Try to refresh you page after you logged in as an admin

2. When you want to ask or answer a question using a bot account, make sure you pick the bot account first, and then start to type your text. Once you insert text to the question/answer box, the text will be assigned to your own account and will be save as a draft under your name. So, please make sure to choose the bot first and then start to insert text.