Skip to main content
QuestionMembers
Melanie Jones
Marketing Manager
Asked a question recently

How to access or export my users' information on my Tribe community?

Where am I?

In Tribe you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Eli Najafi
Community Manager at Tribe

Community admins are able to access and export all their members' information. To access your users' information, go to Admin Panel, click on the Detailed Reports from toolbar on the left, and click on User on the very top of the window. You can see all the information and activities by your users. Click on the "Export Users" to get the list of your users, their email addresses, and other information.Β 

1. Go To Admin Panel
1. Go To Admin Panel
2. Click on Detailed Reports
2. Click on Detailed Reports
3. Click on Users
3. Click on Users
4. Export Users
4. Export Users

As shown in the picture above, you will see a list of all your community member, their contact info, and the number of Question, Answer, Comments, and Words posted by each of them. By clicking on Creation, you can arrange the list of your users from the newest to the oldest. Also, the Last Seen button shows the last time that a user logged into your community. You can also Export Users information at anytime using the button on the top right corner. It worths mentioning that in Tribe, you (as the owner of your portal) own all the user information and content created on your community.