Tribe communities integrate with many popular messengers including Facebook Messenger, Slack, and Telegram.
Facebook Messenger app will allow your members to receive community notifications on their mobile. This is a great way to boost engagement and retention of the community members. Users receive notification when:
- Someone follows their profile,
- Someone like, comment or upvote their content,
- Someone posts something is a content they follow,
- Someone answer their question,
- Someone request an answer from them or mention them in a post,
- Their reputation score increases
- They receive rewards, badges or virtual currency.
However, you may find this process complicated, but Facebook company only approves this process to integrate with any services. For our customers convenience, if you are not able to do it yourself, we can take care of the settings for you (the settings which are mentioned in below).
Anyhow, you need to consider that your integrations needs to be approved by Fb, and it may take a few days (this is from Fb side and Tribe cannot speed up this process).
Incase you want us to do the setting for you, still you need to check the alert section in your Fb App, at developers.facebook.com11 to provide the Fb company with the potential informations from your business (which we do not have access to).
Once the settings are done, you need to wait for Facebook to approve your integration. It usually takes 1-2 business days from Facebook's side.