Tribe is easily customizable so you have a lot of control over the theme of the community, from changing the color and logo all the way to updating the CSS and adding HTML codes. Updating the theme requires admin access41.
1. Click on your profile picture at top right and select Admin Panel:
2. Click on Theme from the left toolbar:
3. Under General tab you can customize the buttons colors, the links color and change the font47.
4. You can change the left navigation (menu) and add and update top navigation bar82 using the second and third tabs.
5. In advanced setting tab, you can customize the look and feel of the portal using CSS or even load external CSS scripts by adding a <link> tag inside the <head>.
If you are a non-enterprise client and you have CSS related questions, you can find the answer here77. If your questions is not already answered there, feel free to ask you question under the CSS topic page. Someone from our team or other customers who are familiar with CSS coding will help you.