Skip to main content
Question
Groups
Eddie Reid
Community Manager at BHD
Asked a question 8 months ago

How to turn on notifications for groups? I want my group members to receive a notification if there is a new post in the group.

Where am I?

In Tribe you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Eli Tribe TEAM
Community Success Manager at Tribe

You can define if you want the members of a group to receive a notification when there is a new content posted in the group. You can do this by clicking on the checkbox when you are creating a group. You can also turn on/off notifications for a group by going to the group's page, clicking on the (...) button> edit> and clicking on the checkbox. 

How to turn on notifications for groups? I want my group members to receive a notification if there is a new post in the group.
Ivan
Hej Eli , this checkbox (Send notification to all group members for new posts.) does not appear when I edit group settings. How it can be enabled?
Shanny Nabi TRIBE TEAM
Eli , your consideration is needed in this case.
Andrew Kotek
This feature doesn't appear to be currently working as Notifications are not being received
Andy Huh
Eli Siavash Group notifications isn't working for me either. Any time table on when this will be complete?