Tribe's Intercom integration enables following features:
- You'll be able to add the Intercom Chat button to your community if needed.
- Logged in user's information will be sent to Intercom, which means you can personalize the chat and identify who's chatting with you.
- All user's properties in Tribe will be synced with Intercom including but not limited to: Name, email, email status, username, role, title, reputation, credit, user stats (Number of followers, following, answers, questions, posts, comments, etc), social links, important timestamps (Such as last action date, last post date, account creation date, last update date), notification settings, and custom fields (For enterprise accounts).
- Every action that user performs (such as creating post, like, follow, etc.) will send an event to Intercom.
- Users can search community posts along with Intercom help articles right from the messenger box.
It's worth mentioning, letting admins to see Intercom's user properties inside Tribe next to user's profile and admin panel is a feature that we have on our roadmap.