Skip to main content
Ask a Question
Feature Requests
Susan
Garden Guru
Asked a question 9 months ago

Can we get different templates for different parts of the site? My members need a daily journal template in one area but don't want that to be a default post type. I hope I explained that with the proper terminology.

Where am I?

In Tribe you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Eli Tribe TEAM
Customer Support Manager at Tribe

@Susan8 still the request if not very clear. You can categorize your posts through Content-Type9, Groups11, or Topics8

If you want it to be one of your content types on top, you can change the name for one of the 4 content types to "Daily Journal". Then you can decide if only admin can post it, or all members. More explanation is provided here8

If you want to make sure that only specific members inside the community are able to see your journals, you need to post it inside a group7

If the journal is something that you want everyone to have access to, for the sake of gathering all the journals under one page, you can create a topic and call it "Journal" and anytime you post a journal, add the topic to the post.