Skip to main content
Ask a Question
Topic Management
Asked a question 5 months ago

Could I show the topic tiles right on the landing page when someone logs in?The "Feed" is nice but does not work for everybody. Is there a way to make the topic tile page the landing page-the first thing people see--without them having to click "topics" first? Many thanks! T

Where am I?

In Tribe you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hello @Thomas9! We do not have an option yet to change the landing page to the All Topics section.

However, you have different options that allows you to promote topics right inside the home page:

1. You can add your favourite topics to the left-side menu, as explained here:13

Could I show the topic tiles right on the landing page when someone logs in?The "Feed" is nice but does not work for everybody.  Is there a way to make the topic tile page the landing page-the first thing people see--without them having to click "topics" first? Many thanks! T

2. You can add a "Topics Your Might Like" box to the community home page, as explained here:13

Could I show the topic tiles right on the landing page when someone logs in?The "Feed" is nice but does not work for everybody.  Is there a way to make the topic tile page the landing page-the first thing people see--without them having to click "topics" first? Many thanks! T