Skip to main content
Ask a Question
Content Management
Asked a question 5 months ago

[FIXED. READ THE ANSWER PLEASE] I'm having issues with my images not rendering properly in a post or discussion. I added images via the image button as I was creating a discussion but they display extremely wide and distorted. Do I need to embed the images or resize them to fit and display properly?

Where am I?

In Tribe you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Saleem
Expression for Tribal Ideas

Hey @Sammy Hager20 

Use at least 600px wide pix & keep a ratio of 3:2 for Height:Width. Following picture is 889 width X 554 Height. I found Square pictures fit best.

[FIXED. READ THE ANSWER PLEASE] I'm having issues with my images not rendering properly in a post or discussion. I added images via the image button as I was creating a discussion but they display extremely wide and distorted. Do I need to embed the images or resize them to fit and display properly?
Benoit Brugiere
Product Manager - Semarchy

Hi, I'm having the same issue when writing "How-to" articles where I need to have some screenshot to guide our users.

Please fix this behavior, we are spending more time to "fix" images than writing the article.