You should enter Twitter Consumer Key as the Client ID and Consumer Secret as the Client Secret.
To generate the consumer key and secret, just follow the below 4 steps and you are ready to go.
- Go to https://developer.twitter.com/en/apps/create738 and log in, if necessary
- Supply the necessary required fields, accept the Terms Of Service, and solve the CAPTCHA.
- Submit the form
- Make sure under the Permissions tab the access permission is set to "Read and write" and you've checked the "Request email address from users".
- Use https://[community.yourdomain.com94]/auth/twitter/callback as the callback url. (Make sure you change community.yourdomain.com94 with your community url)
- Go to the Keys and tokens tab, there you will find your Consumer key and Consumer secret keys.
- Copy the consumer key (API key) and consumer secret from the screen into our application.