Thank you for your question! Please find the detailed information below: -
- First step would be to authenticate your access and there are several ways how that can be achieved. To know more about, please refer to our article “Authentication using Tribe API” by clicking here66.
- Once your access is authenticated, it will generate an access token.
- Once you have the access token, copy it and add it to the header. Please find the format below: -
Authorization Bearer<space>Access token
4. Once added, please move to the “raw” section under Body and select JSON format. Once selected, add the following parameters in JSON format: -
"title": "The title of the post "
"content": "The content of the post "
"type": "The type of the post(post, question, discussion"
5. Lastly, select “POST” as the request type and insert “https://Your-community-URL/api/v1/users”72 (Replace “Your-community-URL” with your own community URL)
6. Once you hit send, and if you followed all the steps, it will create a user for you with the status “200 OK”
Here are some of the optional fields that you can use basis your needs : -
|images||Array||An array of urls pointing to the images attached to this post (Only works with simple post type)|
|files||Array||An array of urls pointing to the files attached to this post (Only works with simple post type)|
|parent||String||The ID of the parent post|
|replyTo||String||The ID of the post to reply|
|group||String||The ID of the group to post|
If you receive an error code, you can read about it, here- Error Codes62
To know about several other API endpoints, please click here65