Skip to main content
Robert D
Community Manager
Asked a question 2 years ago

How Sign-Up Wall works in Tribe?

Where am I?

In Tribe you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Eli Tribe TEAM
Enterprise Account Manager at Tribe

You can use tribe App Store to install the sign-up wall on your community.

Having sign-up wall installed means that while a content is being indexed by Google, visitors still would need to sign-up to be able to see the content fully. The users who are not logged-in can only see the first few lines of a content, not the entire content. 

Therefore, when you publish an interesting content on your community, people would not just read it and leave the community. They will need to sign-up into your community to access the entire content. 

However, please be advised that the sign-up wall does not make your community completely private. If you want a more private community, and you want any content of your community to be available only for the logged-in users, you need to activate the private mode: How to activate private mode in my Tribe community? 163In this case, users who are not logged-in won't be able to access any content or page of your community. 

You can easily install Sign-Up Wall, or other apps available, on your tribe community. Please click on the link below to learn how you can install an app: How to install an app to my tribe community?98