Tribe provides the SAML SSO option for enterprise clients only. Unlike OAuth and JWT SSO methods, SAML is not very popular and it needs Tribe technical team's enrollment.
To start, you need to contact your account manager and share this information:
- Entry Point or Sign-in URL.
- Sign out URL: Url to be redirected to sign the user out.
- Registration URL: The URL to send users to register.
- IDP Certificate: The certificate of your provider.
- Identifier Format: Found under the name: NameIDFormat. It should look like
Also, it will be really helpful to provide what fields will be returned by the SAML provider. For instance, id, name, email, etc.