You can build reports for the community on Data Studio simply by copying the demo.
Follow the steps outlined below to build the report:
1. Click here104 to access the sample.
2. Click on the copy button on the top right.
3. In case you don't have any account on Data Studio, you will be asked to create one.
4. Once your account is created, click on "CREATE NEW DATA SOURCE".
5. Now select 'Google Analytics'.
5. Finally select the Google Analytics view dedicated to your community and click on "Copy Report".
Now your report is ready with visualizations. You can completely customize the report by changing and adding new charts. You can also add and merge data from other sources (e.g., CRM app) to gain more context.
Note that this report has the following three sections: Growth, Content, and Engagement. You can access these sections from the top left.