Skip to main content
Ask a Question
Bug Report
Asked a question 4 months ago

Welcome email app (Feb release): Enabled checkbox checked, "Send from" email defined as my regular email address, message written, Saved, After pressing "Send test email" the dialog box says "A test welcome email was successfully sent to you!", but none is received. Tried at least a dozen times over 12+ hours. Not in my spam folder. Suggestions?

Where am I?

In Tribe you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hi @Gordon Shedd4! Kindly ensure that the Email notifications in your community is enabled. You may check this by going to Admin Panel > Settings > Access. In the Access tab, look for the Email section and update it to Send emails (Notifications and Digests + Important Emails). Hit Save to apply the changes.

Welcome email app (Feb release): Enabled checkbox checked, "Send from" email defined as my regular email address, message written, Saved, After pressing "Send test email" the dialog box says "A test welcome email was successfully sent to you!", but none is received. Tried at least a dozen times over 12+ hours. Not in my spam folder. Suggestions?

After updating your settings, try to send another Welcome Email. I would also recommend checking the Portal Activity Logs6 to ensure that it has been sent. 

If you are still having issues, you may send us an email to success@tribe.so4 so that we can help you further in checking the error. Thank you!

Related Questions

No related questions.

Question Stats

17 view
1 follower
Asked a question 4 months ago
Views this month