Skip to main content
Ask a Question
Bug Report
Eli Tribe TEAM
Customer Support Manager at Tribe
Asked a question 2 years ago

What are the bugs on Tribe that you would like to report?

This is a feedback question! You can provide multiple answers.

Where am I?

In Tribe you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

📋 Added to Tribe To-Do List

Comment text box is visible and active for non-logged in visitors. They are redirected when clicking post button, but the box should be hidden/removed unless user is logged in.

🛠 In Progress

Its impossible to remove pictures and banners added to group, topic or so on. There is onle possibility to change it, but what if I dont want to have banner anymore?

HTML code added to all sidebars inside a white box

But it appears only on the right sidebar.

Is it not supposed to appear on the left one as well?

This item is delivered

Member Awards

Let us give awards to members.

Idea:

Let us upload the awards by ourselves and let us manually add them to the user's profile + set automatic rules like (100 discussions = award1, 100 likes = award2, 250 comments =award3, ...,)

That would encourage users to be even more active

Some of the notification emails are extremely long:

And that's only 30% of the content...

Please truncate!

Daniel Paul
Full-Stack Developer & Community Builder

There is a UI alignment issue on topic pages where topic heading card and the breadcrumb do not have the same margin as the rest of the cards. It's go from edge to edge on mobile/smaller screens.

Daniel Paul
Full-Stack Developer & Community Builder

On mobile, after searching for anything and clicking on the dropdown result, the keyboard and the search bar are still active. The user would expect the search to dismiss once they have gotten to the page they are looking for and the keyboard dismissed to they can focus on the page they clicked on. Users are getting confused at the moment that the page has not even changed. 

The titles of the article format are in H3. Please consider putting h1 for a better structuring of the content. On the other hand, when I put an h2, the system returns and places an h3... 

Saleem
Expression for Tribal Ideas

Translation App Refreshing

Translation app doesn't refresh with page or navigation. I Translated a question, it translated it well but when I clicked on another question, it showed the question with translation of previous question.

✅ Resolved 

@Soheil28  @Shanny Nabi29  Why this comment out of the box? Sometimes on notification sections also have the same when put the link.

#1: 🛠 In Progress

#2: Resolved 

I have contacted support with this question at least 3 times in the past 2 weeks, still didn't hear any reply. 

asBug #1:

Bug #2:

I have set all notifications to come immediately. 

Whenever someone is posting in a topic that I am following:

I do not get any email notifications (Only email notifications that are comming to my email are the ones that are taged with @Name) 

Please fix this.. 

The image video has become smaller when change to 480p resolution. Why just not only low the video resolution?? only 720p is fit into the box. @Shanny Nabi7 @Soheil8  @Eli 7 

Resolved 

Using "edit post" and clicking "Admin tools" and then the box for "Collapse" marks a post: "This post is collapsed because of its low quality". 

However, this seems to lead to buggy behavior. If one clicks on the title of such a post, one gets to a 404 page instead of the post page. Clicking on "(More)" switches it out to "Loading", but the rest of the post never loads.

Term of use and privacy policy can’t be seen on mobile

When I first go to my community on Android I get the popup asking if I would like to add to the home screen - I click to add, get a confirmation message - but there is no icon / link on the Home Screen (I have set all my icons). But the app has been created and I can then add it manually to the Home Screen.

I ignored the popup on another phone and instead went to the Chrome menu option to Add to Home Screen - added it successfully.

So it seems as if it is an issue with creating the Home Screen link when using the Add to Home Screen popup.

Related Questions

No related questions.

Question Stats

24 followers
Asked 2 times
Asked a question 2 years ago
Last asked 11 months ago
Views this month