Skip to main content
Ask a Question
Help Me Out
E.G. Sebastian
Asked a question 11 months ago

Where are the training videos? How do I get started?

Where am I?

In Tribe you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

There are no videos (other than this demo132) or organized documentation. 

Documentation is scattered around the community site here under relevant topics. But, overall setting up Tribe portal is pretty straight forward. All settings are self-explanatory, in most cases. They do have this getting started article that walks you through some basics:

https://community.tribe.so/question/5c06ce8e53112567887f4537133

Welcome email they send out should also have a link to a launch list63, but it's not a tutorial or anything. Just a list of things to keep in mind when launching.

On a third day after sign up, they send "Get started with Tribe - it’s easy-breezy" email with 7 steps (links) to various tutorials here in the community. Not sure why they wait 3 days for this email, that should've been the welcome email. Who waits 3 days after sign up to get started? They lose on the momentum of the sign up.

Onboarding for community owners can (should!) be improved. Less technical users will have a hard time getting started, and fill up this community with unnecesary questions that onboarding would answer.