Showcase

Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy

© Copyright 2021, Tribe Community

Back to Tribe 1.0 Feature Request

Eli

Admin

Customer Support Manager at Tribe3 years ago

Feature Requests
  • What feature(s) should be added on Tribe and why? What are your suggestions for us?

View 10 previous comments of 138

Lucía Pizarro

JeLiThIn - Spiritual Director3 months ago

I really need to be able to search the comments! I'm trying to find my own comment in a post in my community in order to say the same thing to someone else, and I can't find it! When I search me, only...

See more

fsyians-social

2 months ago

Ability to ban specific IP's from registering or posting in the community.

Sarah Brand

Ops Wiz2 months ago

Allow us to reorder topics so that they appear in the order we want in both the the navigation menu and the all topics view.   We can then promote the topics we want to drive more conversation to...

See more

1 reply

Matt Cosentino

2 months ago

Need the ability to set the date and time for a new post with the API so content can be migrated correctly.

Matt Cosentino

2 months ago

Needs better embed integration. Currently you can embed the home page, but it really needs to be able to embed any page. A solution for this would be to add an initial URL to the home embed widget ...

See more

I would love "group chat" for groups.

1 reply

I would like to be able to see who liked a comment by just clicking or even just hoovering on the like button. Right now, I have no way of knowing who liked the comment.

1 reply

Ana Massien

a month ago

1. Emotes/Reactions/Giphy in Newsfeeds
    2. Tags and Hash in newsfeeds and comments
    3. Integregate IFlyChat or Cometchat, arrowchat via apps
    4. Ability to group pay or add subscription days to a site
    5. Themes
    6. Add Minnit....
    See more

1 reply

I'm not sure if this is already possible, but our Community is now evolving in such a way that it will be useful to share the same post in two groups - so that it shows up in the feed for both groups....

See more

Being able to ban people for a temporary amount of time- set what time the account will be banned and unbanned automatically!

Contomized Searchbar- be able to search users/topics/groups/ or All, in the...

See more