Skip to main content

Feature Release

Do you have questions about Feature Release ?

Eli Najafi
Eli Najafi , Community Manager at Tribe
Posted recently

Sign-Up Wall: Released on Jan 1st πŸ“’

The sign-up wall is a feature released on our App Store. By installing this app, visitors would need to sign-up to be able to see the content fully while the content is being indexed by Google.

Therefore, when you publish an interesting content on your community, people would not just read it and leave. They will need to sign-up into your community to read the content.Β 

Eli Najafi
Posted recently

Email Verification: Released on Feb 15th πŸ“’

All the members will receive an email verification message on top of the community pages. This message asks the users to verify their email address. This is to confirm that the member is a real person with a valid email address. Once you click on this message, you will receive an email with a verification link.Β 

Eli Najafi
Posted recently

Admin Support Chat πŸ’: Released on Feb 1st πŸ“’

An "Admin Support Live Chat" is enabled on all Tribe communities. Only community admins are able to see and use this support chat. Now, community admins can easily contact Tribe's Customer Support team via live chat anytime they have a question or a feature request.Β 

Eli Najafi
Posted recently

Private Mode: Released on Feb 14th πŸ“’

You can easily enable the Private Mode in your community. By enabling this feature, only logged in users can access your community.

Please check out the guideline below, explaining how you can activate the Private Mode with a few click:

How to activate private mode in my Tribe community?
Β 

Eli Najafi
Posted recently

Automated Welcome Email: Release on Feb 18th πŸ“’

Your new community members will receive a welcome email automatically, right after they sign-up. You can put some necessary information/promotions in your welcome email, like rules and policies of your community, to get your members ready for on-boarding. To use this feature, you need to install this Welcome Email App from our App Store for free.

How to install an app to my tribe community?

Once the app is installed, you can define the body and title of your email, the email address that sends the messages, and the name for the name of the person sending the emails. Β 

Eli Najafi
Posted recently

Facebook Messenger Integration: Released on Feb 28th πŸ“’

The Facebook Messenger integration is now available. This way, you can receive your community notification on your Fb messenger. Please see the link below, explaining how to do the settings:

How to enable Facebook Messenger on my community?
Β 

However, the settings for this integration is not a simple process. These complications are related to Facebook, and Tribe cannot speed up the process. Please email me at eli@tribe.so if you want us to do the settings for you.Β 
Β 

No more items...