Skip to main content

Feature Requests & Suggestions
Feature Requests & Suggestions

Do you have questions about Feature Requests & Suggestions?

Log in to ask questions about Feature Requests & Suggestions publicly or anonymously.

We can see that people may post in the open Tribe, and not a specific Tribe group...  could it become an option for a moderator or admin to move a message from the 'open Tribe' to a specific group? Not sure about good practice here?

Eli Najafi , Community Manager at Tribe

Hi Jane. Right now, we have only launched the "Feature" option to one of the content types. You can "feature" a question to bring it to the top of the home feed. However, pinning a post in a topic page is a very great idea. I will ask our team to p... (More)

elmi bester , Memberships & Network

It will be useful if there is an option to export the topics currently setup in a Tribe (.csv or like), and if I may add to the Wishlist the number of items for each topic.

Technically it is feasible for Tribe's team to build and implement this feature on your portal. However, as this feature is not on our roadmap and non of our customers has requested this as custom feature, you can requests this as a custom app, if ... (More)

Yes. You can define the privacy of a group as public or private. In a private group, people do not have access to your group contents and they need to send the request to join to the group and admin of the group can either approve or reject the req... (More)

elmi bester , Memberships & Network

It will be useful if the announcement block could have an option for a slider- that will allow one to use that screen real estate to promote or highlight more than one item. 

Mo Malayeri , Growth Manager at Tribe

As users are spending most of their time on mobile, it's so important for any community to engage its members on mobile as well. But let's be honest. Who wants to install more mobile application these days?

Therefore Tribe is offering two strategies... (More)

Assigning text badges to community members like Mentors, VIP Members, Support Staff, ...

Yes. Only admin are able to change the font of their community by following the steps below:

Admin Panel> Theme> General> Font Family> Save.

Admin Panel
Theme
Font Family

We will releasing new features to help boost the engagement on Mobile. Please stay tuned for updates.

Ian Clethero , Founder, 1Hub Media Ltd & Platform8 Asia Ltd

I spoke to Mo today who told me that this feature was on the development roadmap.