Here's how to activate Slack Social Login on your community
1. Create a new Slack app12 on your workspace:
Fill out all the required fields.
2. Get Client ID and Secret for later
On the Basic Information page, scroll down and note the Client ID and Client Secret. For this tutorial, we will copy this information into your Social Login app.
3. Add the community Callback URL to your Redirect URLs.
You need to add /auth/slack/callback to your community URL. For example: https://community.yourwebsite.com/auth/slack/callback6
Don't forget to save changes!
4. Install the Social Login App to your community.
Follow the instructions here: https://community.tribe.so/question/5c215048c642fb450b4253716
5. Once installed, add your Client ID and Secret ID to "Login with Slack" section
Make sure to save changes!