It's not possible to use ManyChat's bot for Tribe's Facebook Messenger integration. You would need to create a new bot based on the instruction.
Facebook Messenger23 followers7 questions1 post
Do you have questions about Facebook Messenger?
Log in to ask questions about Facebook Messenger publicly or anonymously.
Users are now spending more time on messengers than any other app. Tribe's innovative messenger integration will allow your members to receive community notifications on their messenger and interact with the community right from their mobile. Currently Tribe supports Facebook Messenger, Slack, and Telegram.
This is a great way to boost engagement and retention of the community members. Users receive notification when:
- Someone follows their profile,
- Someone like, comment or upvote their content,
- Someone posts something is a content they follow,
- Someone answer their question,
- Someone request an answer from them or mention them in a post,
- Their reputation score increases
- They receive rewards, badges or virtual currency.
However, you may find this process complicated, but Facebook company only approves this process to integrate with any services. For our customers convenience, if you are not able to do it yourself, we can take care of the settings for you (the settings which are mentioned in below).
Anyhow, you need to consider that your integrations needs to be approved by Fb, and it may take a few days (this is from Fb side and Tribe cannot speed up this process).
Incase you want us to do the setting for you, still you need to check the alert section in your Fb App, at developers.facebook.com173 to provide the Fb company with the potential informations from your business (which we do not have access to).
Once the settings are done, you need to wait... (More)
The Facebook Messenger integration is now available. This way, you can receive your community notification on your Fb messenger. Please see the link below, explaining how to do the settings:
However, the settings for this integration is not a simple process. These complications are related to Facebook, and Tribe cannot speed up the process.
You can make an integration between your tribe community and Facebook Messenger. This way, all your members will be able to receive their community notifications on their Fb Messenger. Please
You need to check the alert section in your Fb App, at developers.facebook.com564 to provide the Fb company with the potential information from your business (which we do not have access to).
Please be advised that you might not find this setting very easy. These complications are from the Fb side, as their product is not easily integrate with 3rd party software like Tribe.
You need to consider that your integrations need to be approved by Fb, and it may take a few days (this is from Facebook and Tribe cannot speed up this process).
To make the integration, you first need to do some setting in your Facebook app and in your community as well:
1. Go to your Facebook apps at developers.facebook.com564> Click on My Apps to create an app bot> Choose an existing app or click on Add New App> Select the App Type 'Manage Business Integrations' and hit continue. Choose a display name for your FB bot>Select App Purpose >Insert your email> and Submit.
2. Log in to your Tribe community> Admin Panel> Apps> Install Facebook Messenger. You will see this message to install the messenger app:
You need to insert Page Username, Access Token, App Secret, and Verify Token:
2.1. To find the App secret, go... (More)