This can be achieved with the help of the Zapier.
Let me share the step by step process to create a Zap: -
- To begin with, Let's click on Make Zap
- Under Choose App and Choose trigger event, select Tribe and New Content respectively.
- Hit Continue
- Select your Tribe community under Choose Account and hit continue. (To add a new account, please follow these steps-
- Under Content type, select Comment ( It can change basis needs) and hit continue. If you need to pull content related to specific keywords, you can use optional option i.e., Keywords.
- Next step is to test Trigger. If there's a single comment in your community, you will be able to successfully test and will see a message saying "We found your content"
- Additionally, if you would like to filter the content(For example- Remove HTML, you can hit '+' icon and select Choose App and Choose Action event as Format by Zapier and text respectively and hit continue.
- Under value, select 'Body' and hit continue.
- Hit Test and Continue.
- Under 3rd step, Choose App as Slack(or preferred medium) and Choose Action event as "Send Channel Message" or "Send Direct Message" depending on where that message needs to be sent and hit continue.
- Log in to slack and select your Account. Post that, hit continue.
- Under Customize message, please add the information per requirement. Please find the screenshot below:-
- In the message text box, you need to update the content based on your... (More)