admin settings>members>and by each name is little email button press that.
Online Community167 followers25 questions4 posts
Do you have questions about Online Community?
Log in to ask questions about Online Community publicly or anonymously.
Right now, our educational platform's community is expanding with people from all over the world, talking about different creative subjects. We are currently separating content by topic only and having people tag by topic but it is getting really hard to navigate the feed.
Could someone who uses groups comment on your experience with dividing communities up into groups by content type/ interests? Pros and cons of adding groups vs topics?
If it's a hangout community it's better to choose .es or .com, if it's like a organization then .org can work. .com domains can be used if it's worldwide and it is for help or sharing ideas etc. (if you are making your website's community on tribe)
Hi Tribe :) Sharing below my draft evernotes of the SEO Strategy we intend to implement using the Tribe platform. I hope you find it valuable or inspiring in any way.
It's a high-level draft overview, needs refining and defining the details. I'd love to see any inputs from you, your thoughts, proposal, suggestions, questions, ideas, advice, etc.
Key objective: Scale the acquisition of new users by using non-paid traffic sources
- Keyword strategy: Do KW research and decide which KWs to target, when, etc.
- We (tribe admins and moderators) start / ignite UGC by creating a Question Post, and asking a keyword-focused question.
- A Question Post gets its own unique URL address
- Tribe users start posting Answers. URL start getting more unique, fresh content.
- Google Indexes the URL. URL starts ranking in Google.
- People find content: People search and find the URL in Google, click-through to Wellnio Tribe.
- New users sign up: % who find and view content sign up in Wellnio Tribe
- Create content: % who sign up create / contribute unique content (ask a new question, answers a question, etc)
- Repeat the loop.
- We don't have to create unique, original content. We simply need to start / ignite UGC by creating a Question Post, and asking a keyword-focused question, ask our users to participate.
- Cost: Close to zero. No cost of content production.
- Scalable. We could do this for 1,000 of KWs.
- Low quality answers being posted under Questions?
- Too time-consuming and complex to moderate answers?... (More)