Install SEO Boost app from Admin Settings. Then you can edit robots.txt easily, click here7 for help regarding SEO Boost app.
SEO4 followers12 questions7 posts
Do you have questions about SEO?
Log in to ask questions about SEO publicly or anonymously.
Hi Tribe :) Sharing below my draft evernotes of the SEO Strategy we intend to implement using the Tribe platform. I hope you find it valuable or inspiring in any way.
It's a high-level draft overview, needs refining and defining the details. I'd love to see any inputs from you, your thoughts, proposal, suggestions, questions, ideas, advice, etc.
Key objective: Scale the acquisition of new users by using non-paid traffic sources
- Keyword strategy: Do KW research and decide which KWs to target, when, etc.
- We (tribe admins and moderators) start / ignite UGC by creating a Question Post, and asking a keyword-focused question.
- A Question Post gets its own unique URL address
- Tribe users start posting Answers. URL start getting more unique, fresh content.
- Google Indexes the URL. URL starts ranking in Google.
- People find content: People search and find the URL in Google, click-through to Wellnio Tribe.
- New users sign up: % who find and view content sign up in Wellnio Tribe
- Create content: % who sign up create / contribute unique content (ask a new question, answers a question, etc)
- Repeat the loop.
- We don't have to create unique, original content. We simply need to start / ignite UGC by creating a Question Post, and asking a keyword-focused question, ask our users to participate.
- Cost: Close to zero. No cost of content production.
- Scalable. We could do this for 1,000 of KWs.
- Low quality answers being posted under Questions?
- Too time-consuming and complex to moderate answers?... (More)
Getting indexed on google depends on many factors: Your domain reputation, the number of back-link you get, the number of original content you share in your community and the quality of the content, the keywords you are targeting, and many many more.
Getting indexed on Google is not something that would necessarily happen in one month. For many businesses, it takes months. You can learn more here.
This is my main site: CaboPages.com
This is my tribe site: Community.CaboPages.com
As I understand it, they are technically, two separate websites.
Ideally, I want Google to look at them as 1 website, so that all of the traffic and links that go to the Tribe online community will help my main site rank higher in Google.
Thank you for any clarification.