Please update the Google sign-in button on your project’s homepage URL https://www.****** so that it complies with the Google sign-in branding guidelines. (Please see attached screenshots for reference)
To proceed with the verification process, please modify your app to ensure that it complies with our requirements.
Social Login11 Followers8 Questions1 Post
Do you have questions about Social Login?
Log in to ask questions about Social Login publicly or anonymously.
@Mary Legakis Engel10 for Facebook, please reference this post below. I followed it and it worked for me. Per LinkedIn, I have not set that up. Good luck! https://community.tribe.so/question/5c28cb10f9c0dd5401d9f9fa26
You should enter Twitter Consumer Key as the Client ID and Consumer Secret as the Client Secret.
To generate the consumer key and secret, just follow the below 4 steps and you are ready to go.
- Go to https://developer.twitter.com/en/apps/create276 and log in, if necessary
- Supply the necessary required fields, accept the Terms Of Service, and solve the CAPTCHA.
- Submit the form
- Make sure under the Permissions tab the access permission is set to "Read and write" and you've checked the "Request email address from users".
- Use https://[community.yourdomain.com52]/auth/twitter/callback as the callback url. (Make sure you change community.yourdomain.com52 with your community url)
- Go to the Keys and tokens tab, there you will find your Consumer key and Consumer secret keys.
- Copy the consumer key (API key) and consumer secret from the screen into our application.
You can disable manual sign-up with email or add ability for members to login to your community using Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
You can easily enable this feature. Follow the instruction below to learn about installing this feature from our App Store:
Now, your users can login with their Google, LinkedIn, Facebook,...accounts and join your community.