- Upgrade Tribe12 to access the SendGrid integration, and to be able to use your custom domain
- Set up your custom domain3 in Tribe
- Create a free SendGrid account3
- In SendGrid, create an API key3
- Copy and paste the API key into Tribe's SendGrid integration4 and enable SendGrid in Tribe
- In SendGrid, click on Sender Authentication in Settings
- Follow the steps by step instructions to set up the CNAME records for your domain
- Once everything verifies properly, it should work great
Welcome Email1 follower5 questions1 post
Do you have questions about Welcome Email?
Log in to ask questions about Welcome Email publicly or anonymously.
In order to track your e-mail status, you need to log in as an admin and use this URL- "https://your-community-URL/admin/jobs?type=email10".
Let me know if you have any questions!
Hi there. The answer to your question is already provided here: https://community.tribe.so/question/how-to-prevent-notification-emails-and-invitation-emails-from-going-to-spam--5ef201b85fad21380e64a6eb17