Learn more about API error codes that community builders receive while setting and using Tribe's API.
Below is a list of all the API error codes that Tribe uses:
Error Code > Meaning
- 400 Bad Request > Your request is invalid.
- 401 Unauthorized > Your API key is wrong.
- 403 Forbidden > The requested item is hidden for administrators only.
- 404 Not Found > The requested item could not be found.
- 405 Method Not Allowed > You tried to access an endpoint with an invalid method.
- 429 Too Many Requests > You're sending too many requests.
- 500 Internal Server Error > Tribe had a problem with its server. Try again later.
- 503 Service Unavailable > We're temporarily offline for maintenance. Please try again later.
To learn more about different errors, you can visit: https://docs.tribe.so/#errors