Brand the Community
Branding allows Admins to customize the thematic elements of the community to match the desired look, style, and feel of their brand.
To incorporate branding, Admins can add:
Update the two types of logos by clicking on the [...] More > Administration > Settings> General.
The Community Logo is the logo that appears on the community's top left Navigation, as well as the top of the community's Email Notifications.
❗Important note: If no Community Logo is provided, the community's name (mentioned below) will be used by default.
The Squared Logo is a squared version of the Community Logo, used mainly as a favicon as well as the mobile home screen app logo.
The Community Name is how members identify the community. This will be displayed in many areas of the community. Type the name of the community and select the Update button to apply changes.
Liven up the community by selecting the brand's colors:
To customize coloring, click on the [...]More in the left menu > Administration > Branding.
1. Select one of the elements to edit its color (Primary color, Background, Secondary, Text).
2. Drag & drop the color indictors on the hue and shade pallets to select the desired color or insert the brand's hexidecimal or RGB color code to select an exact match.
Tip: Admins can test and view changes as they go by viewing the preview of the community on the right.
The top vertical menu displays top-level items of your community's structure.
Learn how to add Top Navigation
To add new items to the Top Navigation, click + Add and complete the following steps:
2. Text: insert the text to display in the header.
3. Link: Insert the item's link.
4. New Window: check if the Navigation Item should open in a newbrowser window.
5. Select the Add button.
6. Click Save & Publish.
By default, all communities display a Powered by Tribe badge in the bottom left corner and its email notification footers.
➕ This option is available on Tribe's Premium and Enterprise Plans.
To remove the Powered by Tribe badge from a community & email footers, follow the steps below: