Set up Outseta SSO
Outseta gives the creators and entrepreneurs the tools to monetize their membership sites, SaaS products, or online communities. Using Tribe’s Single Sign-On (SSO), you can now integrate your Tribe community with Outseta to make it a seamless experience for Outseta members to log in to your community!
With this integration, your users won’t have to sign up or log in with their Tribe account. Instead, they’ll use Outseta credentials to access Tribe from your log-in page.
➕Tribe Outseta SSO is only available to customers on Tribe's Plus, Premium and Enterprise pricing plans. Learn more about Tribe's pricing policy here.
Outseta is one of the OAuth2 SSO methods. Click here to learn more about how OAuth2 SSO works and what other OAuth2 SSO methods Tribe supports.
Read the steps below to see where to locate the Outseta Domain, Client ID, and Client Secret on an Outseta account:
3. On the next page, click on OAuth and then on Add OAuth Client.
4. On the next page, fill in the name of the client (Example: Tribe) and the Callback URL. It will be the URL of your community address appended with /ssos/redirect.
Callback URL - https://community4.blogha.com/ssos/redirect
5. Hit Add.
6. Once you hit Add, the Client ID, Client Secret, and Outseta Domain URL will be available.
7. Enter your Outseta Domain address in the Outseta Domain URL section in the community(Example: https://[Your-sub-domain].outseta.com/).
8. Lastly, go to Auth-> Sign Up and Login-> Send sign up confirmation email and add your community URL appended auth/login(Example:https://[your-community-url]/auth/login).
Here is the step by step process to set up OAuth2 SSO using Outseta Credentials:
2. Choose Outseta as the SSO Provider and fill in the required information, as explained in the previous section.
❗Important note: All fields are mandatory.
3. Once all the sections are filled out, turn on the Enable OAuth2 toggle and click Update.
4. Visit the community URL and click on the Login Button. Example: https://community1.blogha.com. Authenticate using existing/new credentials on the SSO login page.
5. Congratulations! OAuth2 SSO is now up and running!
To direct users to the SSO provider page when they enter the community as opposed to displaying the email login/registration options, disable "Login & register with Email". To disable this option, click on [...] More > Administration > Authentication > turn off the toggle for Login & register with the email:
Once disabled, the users will be taken to the Outseta Login page directly once they click on Login or Sign up in your community.
For more detailed information, please visit:
Learn more about: