Instantly connect Tribe with 3,000+ apps and build automation.
Zapier is a powerful app that connects a community with 3,000+ apps and converts it into automated actions. Zapier sets automatic triggers based on an event and performs the action(s) either inside the community or in a third-party app.
Although there are endless use cases for the Zapier app, below are some of the most popular examples:
Create support tickets from community discussions.
Add contact to marketing software, such as MailChimp, when a verified user joins a community.
Log the community activity of the customers inside the CRM app.
Add users to different groups inside the community when they make payment for a subscription.
Invite Users to the community right after you receive the payment
Update User Settings.
Add content to a Google Spreadsheet based on new posts added to the community.
Create a community discussion when a blog creates a new post.
Perform sentiment analysis on the user-generated content by sending content to a service like Semantria.
Create and publish a community post when a post in your social media is published.
Log into your Tribe community using your admin account> click on your profile picture > Administration > Apps > Select the Zapier App:
Click on Install this app:
Once the app is installed, copy the API Key.
Go back to Zapier website, log in and click My Apps on the left sidebar:
6. Click on Add connection on the top right side:
7. After clicking on Add connection, a new dialog box will appear with the search option. Search for "Tribe" and click on the app:
8. After clicking on Tribe, a new dialog box will appear and ask for the API key. Insert the API key copied from the Zapier App in Tribe and click on Yes, Continue:
9. Once Authorized, the Tribe App will be available for use.
10. Congratulations! Zapier App is now set up. Go to Zapier.com to set different triggers and actions for the automation you would like to build:
Learn more about: