Hello tribe team, first of all thanks for the solution, working with Eli on polishing Czech translation and just starting my community. While building the forum up, I noticed several things that I believe would be deeply appreciated by the community:

1. Navbar in mobile view - for the user be able to scroll right to see all the links in the Navbar, at this point the position is fixed so the user can see only the beginning;
  2. Topics and hashtags - ability for the users to introduce new topics (only tag type) themselves and ideally through hashtags within the text;
  3. Locked topic - locking users of adding content to specific topic
  4. Listing - ability to list groups and topics in custom order;
  5. SEO options for topics/groups/posts - ability for the users to introduce new topics (only tag type) themselves and ideally through hashtags within the text;
  6. Automatized reputation feature - either to automatize for the reputation to automatically change preset badges of users based on reputation (now have to do it manually as the reputation of users progresses) or introduce more sophisticated rating feature: sophisticated system e.g. wallstreetoasis.com where the user would for example receive a specific badge based on how he is rated by other users, on the community forum this would be very helpful as you can very quickly distinguish more experienced community members and community will see them thanks to their specific badge. The only way how their status can be determined is through their posted content. In the example I have provided they do this by having two additional buttons by each post - by their post receiving the "negative" button their rank is downgraded, by receiving the "positive button" their rank is upgraded;
  7. Bot to be able to answer questions or like posts - I understand that at this point the it is not possible to switch to bot in order to answer questions or like posts? Would definitely be helpful for full interaction.

If there is a solution already tackled to any of these please let me know. Happy to discuss further or assist in any way. Keep up the good work.