Skip to main content

How to install an app to my tribe community?

Where am I?

In Tribe you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Eli Najafi, Community Manager at Tribe

One of the superiorities of Tribe community platforms is the ability to install apps into your community. You are one click away from installing an app that can completely change the functionality of your community. For example, you can install apps for transaction, virtual currency, blogs, discussions, google analytics, drift, slack, telegram, and many more that gives you the ability to use your community as a multi-functional platform. 

Community admins can install an app from our tribe app store in a few seconds. To install an app, follow these simple steps:

1- Click on your profile picture and choose the Admin Panel:

2- Click on the Apps button from the left toolbar:

3- Now you are in the tribe's App store. Scroll down, choose the app, and click on it (here, I chose Discussion app to be installed on my community):

4- Click on the Install button and see the app installed in your community at the time:

5- Once the discussion app is installed, I can see that instead of "Ask" button, I have "Add" button in my community. Now, by clicking on Add button, I have the opportunity to either "Ask a Question" or "Create a Discussion". 

This is only an example of installing an app on your tribe community. We can have ANY app available in our app store, so, if you want a specific app on your community, contact us and have your app in a minute.