Skip to main content
Asked a question last month

When we create a new tribe and login as an admin for the first time it shows a simple "how to" guide. How I can create something like that for my members' better user experience? Thank you.

Where am I?

In Tribe you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Lakshya
Web Designer + Android Developer

@Nadir Hajiyev19 ,

I got your point. I think you are asking about the Let's Get Started popup shown on the first visit of admin in community.

Something like this:-

When we create a new tribe and login as an admin for the first time it shows a simple "how to" guide. How I can create something like that for my members' better user experience? Thank you.

Actually, TRIBE uses Intercom22 to show this type of first visit popup.

When a user creates a new tribe as an admin, then Intercom identifies that and show Admin that popup.

Intercom is a Conversational Relationship Platform. It shows you who is using your product or website and makes it easy to personally communicate with them with targeted content, behavior-driven messages, and conversational support.

So, You can also use Intercom not only for this, but also for many other tasks. You can check Intercom's pricing by clicking here24.

However, You can also use many other tools/websites to display such type of popups by creating rules like SHOW ON FIRST VISIT etc..... that are either free or cheaper than Intercom. You can Google about that or can directly click here to search23.

Thanks,

Lakshya.